HEM, the Grande Ecole
HEM is a private Moroccan institution of higher education of management, training and research recognized by the Ministry of Education and whose all branches are accredited. HEM represents the first investment of IFC, International Finance Corporation, a subsidiary of the World Bank Group, in Morocco's private education.
Created in 1988, its mission is to train citizen managers who combine knowledge and know-how, through an appropriate educational approach, an innovative research policy and a multidisciplinary team.
HEM Training Programs
HEM offers a balanced Grande Ecole Program (a 5-year post-baccalaureate training including an integrated preparatory program), which includes various majors or Master:
- Corporate Finance
- International Management & Logistics
- Accounting - Control – Audit
- Human Resources Management
- Tourism Management
- Information Systems Management
- Industrial Management.
HEM also offers several continuing education programs: MBA and Executive Masters in dual degrees with prestigious international institutions:
- MBA in General Management, in dual degrees with the Paris International MBA from the University Paris Dauphine and IAE Paris.
- Executive Master of Marketing & Business Communication, in dual degrees with the Master of Marketing and Business Communication of the Pantheon University - Assas Paris II.
HEM is present in Morocco through 6 Campuses:
- HEM Casablanca Campus
- HEM Rabat Campus
- HEM Marrakech Campus
- HEM Tangier Campus
- HEM Fez Campus
- HEM Oujda Campus
Faculty and Research at HEM
HEM counts a team of forty full-time professor-researchers in addition to 250 part-time professors, academicians and professionals and more than fifty international professors.
HEM is the first private institution of higher education in Morocco to have created, in 2007, its own research center, CESEM: Centre for Social, Economic and Managerial Studies, and it has an electronic research platform: www.economia.ma.