Grande Ecole Program
The first three years cycle aims at providing students with basics in management, whilst strengthening their general knowledge, speaking capacities, as well as communication and methodological skills. The first two years are an integrated preparatory course, whereas the third year focuses on the various corporate functions.
The second two years cycle – a Master program– tend towards specialization, with a greater focus on students’ general knowledge and managerial skills. Seven concentration areas are offered.
Reinforcing the Grande Ecole Program in 2015
In the context of HEM’s educational innovation policy and its three-year plan 2015-2017, the Grande Ecole Program is reinforced as of Fall 2015 taking into account the corporate world’s continually growing demand and the new needs & behaviors of younger generations.
This reinforcement is based on two major dimensions:
1- Review of programs and content for the purpose of
- highlighting the gist of the courses for a clearer understanding by the student,
- taking into consideration the latest management trends.
2- Revision of teaching methods and educational tools for the purpose of
- enabling the student to grasp and better integrate the essential elements of the course by introducing regular sessions of synthesis, called “crystallization”
- guiding the students towards more learning of the methodology and reasoning so that they could gain autonomy,
- introducing e-learning tools to improve learning efficacy.