Executive Master's registration
Applicants are selected on the basis of three criteria:
- Review of application file: it consists in evaluating the initial training of the applicant, professional experience and his/her motivation.
- Oral presentation: the admission committee evaluates the applicant's motivation and professional skills as well as his/her general knowledge in economy and management.
The application package must be duly completed. It comprises:
- 2 certified copies of the Baccalaureate Degree
- 2 certified copies of diploma
- 1 transcript of junior and senior years in undergraduate education
- CV and letter of intent
- Certificates proving work experience
- A copy of ID card and 5 ID photos
- Screening participation fee: MAD 1.000 (~ 90 Euros).
Avenue El-Qods, Quartier Californie, Casablanca 20150
Phone: +212 522 52.52.52
Fax: +212 522 21.55.30