CESEM, Unprecedented in Morocco
HEM Business School is the first private Moroccan management institute to open a research center CESEM - Centre for Social Economic and Managerial Studies, with a view of constantly enhancing its program content and educational approaches.
Through this research center, HEM Business School mainly aims at:
- Constantly enhancing its program content and educational approaches
- Creating a sense of innovation and openness that challenges established academic ideas,
- Bridging up the corporate world, through solid knowledge and research foundations.
- Acting as a reliable and mature opinion leader in fields related to the economy and management
- Networking into an ever-expanding cluster of research centers and with national and international scientists recognized by the scientific community.
- Promoting HEM Business School image as Morocco's first private institution to have launched a research center with a vision, bringing the institute’s to match the best schools’ international standards.