Executive MBA registration
The program is designed for high potential managers wishing to give a strategic dimension to their careers, holding a Bac+4 degree minimum (engineers, lawyers, scientists, university graduates, ...) and significant professional experience.
Prior management experience is not required.
Applicants are retained on the basis of three components:
- File Review: it consists in evaluating the initial training of the applicant, professional experience and his/her motivation.
- Written test: Aptitude Test for Masters in Management Studies (TAMM)
- Oral Interview: the admission committee evaluates the applicant's motivation and professional skills as well as his/her general knowledge in economy and management.
The application package must be duly completed. It comprises:
- 1 certified copy of ID card and of the Baccalaureate Degree
- 1 certified copy of university diploma (Bac+4)
- 1 transcript of junior and senior years in undergraduate education
- Certificates proving work experience
- 5 ID photos
- Screening participation fee: MAD 1.000 (~ 90 Euros).