Why Join HEM ?
Morocco is advancing, making progress and getting modernized. It is currently in full economic development, and flagship projects are multiplying. HEM has thus been committed since its inception in 1988 to a high-level higher education in the service of a Morocco on the move.
Joining HEM means …
- Joining an institution that has nearly 30 years experience in higher education and whose employees are passionate about education ...
- Joining a Group that has earned the trust of the World Bank since it became a shareholder of HEM through its subsidiary IFC ,International Finance Corporation, unprecedented in the Moroccan private education and a great testimony of transparency for HEM!
- Joining a group that is increasingly closer to students through 6 campuses in the big cities of Morocco: Casablanca, Rabat, Marrakech, Tangier, Fez and Oujda
- Joining the Business School Number 1 of Morocco on the Eduniversal 2014 ranking from among 1000 best business schools in the world!
- Joining the Business School Number 1 in Morocco on the Eduniversal 2014-2015 ranking for Masters!
- Showing one’s potential, be distinguished and succeed one’s entrance examination to HEM.
- Benefiting from HEM’s Grande Ecole training Program, which combines technical skills development and reinforcement of the student’s human and cultural dimensions
- Experiencing HEM outside the classroom through several extracurricular activities (sports, creative workshops, parties, shows, BDE, Junior Enterprise, associations, etc.)
- Choosing majors from among HEM’s Grande Ecole Program, all accredited and in all 6 HEM Campuses
- Taking advantage of the expertise of nearly 300 senior faculty members including more than fifty international faculty
- Taking advantage of international exchange programs with over 30 prestigious academic partners around the world!
- Graduating from HEM with one year of work experience through internships
- Benefiting from the services of a Business Relations Department dedicated to students
- Being part, after five years in HEM’s Grande Ecole Program, of a network of over 3,700 graduates through the HEM Alumni Association
- Finding work quickly, in Morocco and abroad; HEM graduates have proven their professionalism and excellent employability as approximately 75% are hired in the six months following their graduation *.
- Being equipped to create one’s own company, for those with a vibrant strong entrepreneurial spirit!
- Being part of a history that began in 1988, adopting a unique mindset and becoming an HEMer, a pride in the service of Morocco and a world in motion.