"Students Winternship Week" of HEM is an opportunity for participating students to spend an unforgettable study tour week with a comprehensive program that includes, in a glance, an 18h seminar on Sustainability & Social Development coupled with Team Building and Fun activities in interaction with students from HEM Business School and other international partner schools, in a beautiful and amazing city, Marrakech !
- 18h Seminar on "Sustainability & Social innovation"
- Marrakech is one of the most visited cities in the world
- Opportunity to meet 60 students from different nationalities ( last year 7 nationalities were represented)
- Team building activities, like lunch in the open air, Adventure & Discovey highlighted by riding on the longest Zipline in Afirca, crosiing a suspended bridge and doing testing their strength at the Accro park.
- A two-and-a-half-hour Quad tour around the beautiful Lalla Takerkoust Dam
- The seminar equals 3 ECTS.
- Place : HEM Marrakech, Morocco
- Arrival Date : Monday January 7th, 2019
- Return Date : Saturday January 12th 2019
- Accommodation in Marrakech : In Oudaya Hotel & Spa www.oudayahotel-spa.com
IT IS LIKE A VOYAGE OF DISCOVERY INTO UNKNOWN LANDS, SEEKING NOT FOR NEW KNOWLEDGE BUT FOR ADVENTURE.