Students Winternship Week” of HEM is an opportunity for participating students to spend an unforgettable study tour week with a comprehensive program that includes, in a glance, an 18h seminar on Sustainability & Social Development coupled with Team Building and Fun activities in interaction with students from HEM Business School and other international partner schools, in a beautiful and amazing city, Marrakech !
- To attend this exciting WinterNship Week it will cost you 360 euros Befor December 06th, 2018.
- From December 6th - December 15th, 2018: 390 euros
- Registration Deadline: December 20th, 2018
The price includes the seminar, personal growth activities and full room and board. However, it does not include airfare, departure transfers or personal expenses. Any Arrival before January 7th or departure after January 12th in not included in this overall price.
- 18h Seminar on "Sustainability & Social innovation"
- Marrakech is one of the most visited cities in the world
- Opportunity to meet 60 students from different nationalities ( last year 7 nationalities were represented)
- Team building activities, like lunch in the open air, Adventure & Discovey highlighted by riding on the longest Zipline in Afirca, crosiing a suspended bridge and doing testing their strength at the Accro park.
- A two-and-a-half-hour Quad tour around the beautiful Lalla Takerkoust Dam
- The seminar equals 3 ECTS.
IT IS LIKE A VOYAGE OF DISCOVERY INTO UNKNOWN LANDS, SEEKING NOT FOR NEW KNOWLEDGE BUT FOR ADVENTURE.
For more information & registration, please contact us at http://hem.ac.ma/en/contact-us