This conference tackles the specificities of both Africa and the Middle East regions in common plenary sessions and in separate tracks, specifically targeting relevant issues for both regions.
The conference addresses topics such as ongoing trends and new developments in management education, inside, and outside of the two regions. It promotes an active debate between regional actors and participants from other regions of the world.
Business school professionals that attend the conference will develop higher levels of insights on how to approach challenges in the upcoming years, while also strengthen their networks across the regions.
Deans, Associate Deans, Directors of Programmes, those in charge of External Relations or International Relations with an interest in the Middle East and Africa regions.
Experience Sharing: Navigating the crisis, transformation, and scarcity, 9 March at 12:30 - 14:00
- Marina Apaydin, Assistant Professor of Strategic Management & Director of Middle East and North Africa Regional Case Initiative, American University in Beirut, LB
- Ali Elquammah, Director at HEM, Morocco
- Moderated by Lemira Diallo Sy, Head of International Relations, Groupe IAM, SN
Two break out sessions to answer these two questions in small groups.
Small group discussion questions:
- Reflecting on the experiences in the past months, what are positive learnings that must remain post-crisis?
- What did your school do to find the balance in the challenging times? Any frugal innovation examples you’d like to share?