HEM is organizing this year the Student WinterNship Week about “Social Innovation & Entrepreneurship” which will take place between 05 and 07 January 2022. The conference brings together over 60 participants from different nationalities for a fruitful international experience ...
Why participate in this seminar ?
- The 100% Online edition of 18h seminar on “SOCIAL INNOVATION & ENTREPRENEURSHIP”
- A completed and validated seminar will give its participants 3 credits hours
18 Hours seminar about: The HOW
Participants could be last year undergraduate or graduate students. This edition will have participants from different nationalities allowing you to be exposed to various cultures, backgrounds and business contexts. Interesting and fruitful exchanges are to be expected from this unique international experience.
- Social innovation
- Entrepreneurship and social issues
- Fair trade
- Inclusion and diversity
- Shared values
- Sustainable development
SEMINAR TOPIC: The WHAT
The Seminar “SOCIAL INNOVATIONS & ENTREPRENEURSHIP” addresses innovative concepts in management having a high impact, at both economic, social and environmental level. Inspired by new business models and representing a great potential for socio-economic development, particularly for emerging countries, those concepts are based on a major statement : “doing business by doing good”.
The seminar is adopting an active pedagogy where exchanges with participants are requested while exploring and analyzing case studies.
Questions to be addressed will be :
- Why should we do business differently ?
- What concepts are to be explored in doing so ?
- How to implement a social innovation in Entrepreneurship ?
- And what is the return of investment of such new business models ?
“IT IS LIKE A VOYAGE OF DISCOVERY INTO UNKNOWN LANDS, SEEKING NOT FOR NEW KNOWLEDGE BUT FOR ADVENTURE.”
- JANUARY 5 - 7, 2022 : Interactive session about Social Innovations : What ? why ? How Workshop : Challenge your understanding work group.
- Social entrepreneurship (interactive session) Social issues in Morocco : student work group Moulat El Kheir Case study.
- Student work group : Build your own social innovation project, based on Moroccan social issues. Presentations and assessment.