As a platform dedicated for sharing experiences and deciphering trends in African business, the forum is the meeting place where the business community and senior European leaders meet the moving Africa.
The Choiseul Africa Business Forum gather some of the most influential African and European decision-makers in order to take advantage of under-exploited synergies and explore new areas of partnership for the benefit of a shared growth.
Five years after its creation, the Choiseul Africa community is currently reuniting more than 300 economic decision-makers among the most strategic of the African continent. Sharing the same Choiseul spirit members of Choiseul Africa regularly meet in Africa and Europe on an exclusive club mode.
The essence of the Choiseul Africa Business Forum is to:
- Bring together a restricted number of leaders in a club spirit for an efficient networking
- Ensure the diversity of participants to reflect all aspects of the African business world
- Provide a unique quality of content to offer a new exposure to African leadership
- Explore a wide range of themes to conquer all dimensions of value creation in Africa
- Celebrate women’s leadership to build a network of women leaders across the continent
Dr. Ali Elquammah, the Co-Director of Academic Affairs/International Relations will represent HEM Business School and the Association of African Business School (AABS) as its Chairman during this event.
For more information, visit www.choiseul-africa-businessforum.com